ode-user mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject Namespace Disappears in Assign Activity
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:03:07 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing problems with namespaces and assignments. Basically, I
have found that during an assignment (copy from + to), the namespace of
target element gets deleted.

I will illustrate with an example which is a generalisation of my case.

Firstly, I initialise the target variable via the following:

                                             <nm:Value />
                        <bpws:to part="body"

Secondly, I assign the value of the variable:

The final content of the variable is the following:

As you can see, the nm: namespace of the Value element has disappeared.

Has anyone experienced the same problem before? Any clues as to where to

Just a few remarks:
   - The <process> element declares xmlns:nm="http://www.example.org".
   - My XML Schema and WSDL files declare elementFormDefault="qualified".

Many thanks!