ode-user mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject Namespace Disappears in Assign Activity
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:03:07 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing problems with namespaces and assignments. Basically, I
have found that during an assignment (copy from + to), the namespace of
target element gets deleted.

I will illustrate with an example which is a generalisation of my case.

Firstly, I initialise the target variable via the following:

                  <bpws:copy>
                        <bpws:from>
                            <bpws:literal>
                                 <nm:Request
xmlns:nm="http://www.example.org">
                                       <nm:RequestMessage>
                                             <nm:Value />
                                       </nm:RequestMessage>
                                 </nm:Request>
                           </bpws:literal>
                        </bpws:from>
                        <bpws:to part="body"
variable="PersonQuery_Request"/>
                    </bpws:copy>

Secondly, I assign the value of the variable:

                    <bpws:copy>
                        <bpws:from>$PersonID</bpws:from>

<bpws:to>$PersonQuery_Request.body/nm:Request/nm:RequestMessage/nm:Value</bpws:to>
                    </bpws:copy>

The final content of the variable is the following:

                                <nm:Request
xmlns:nm="http://www.example.org">
                                       <nm:RequestMessage>
                                             <Value>XXX</Value>
                                       </nm:RequestMessage>
                                 </nm:Request>

As you can see, the nm: namespace of the Value element has disappeared.

Has anyone experienced the same problem before? Any clues as to where to
look?

Just a few remarks:
   - The <process> element declares xmlns:nm="http://www.example.org".
   - My XML Schema and WSDL files declare elementFormDefault="qualified".

Many thanks!