ode-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Giraldo <max.xam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException: Null type argument!
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:55:18 GMT

I saw that this exception was threw by the method called "isSimpleType(QName
type)", that finds type == null.

About what you wrote, I look in my .xsd files and I have both simpleType and
complexType elements.
Therefore the problem should be only in the definition of simpleType, isn't
it?
Or even complexType element may generate this exception?

Thanks,
Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org