ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 14:54:25 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Ciaran <ciaranj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sadly it doesn't complete for me :( If I move the 'State-Simple_Inbound'
> sequence into the if clause of the 'TRansitionResolver2' element, and
> remove
> the 'transition4' link (which is no longer needed) then it does complete,
> very strange :(

I started having a look yesterday but was doing too many things in parallel
and haven't had time to identify the problem yet. But tomorrow is another
day :)

> Is there an alternative construct to flow which allows me to route between
> different activities, I don't care about concurrency none of my activities
> need to be executed 'concurrently', sequence doesn't let me move about
> between activities, I've tried scope but when using a scope none of the
> contained activities can see the links defined in the parent flow/sequence
> etc.   Is scope what I need, and should I just try and persevere with it ?

What about writing what you want to do in pseudo-code so we can understand
what you want to do? From there we can probably suggest a way to model your
BPEL.

Cheers,
Matthieu