ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Change endpoint after deployment?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:19:47 GMT
On Nov 12, 2007 4:07 PM, RichTaylor <bhamtaylor@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to change an endpoint reference after a process has been
> deployed?  For example if your process invokes a service at http://foo/a,
> is
> it possible to change the process to cal http://foo/b for future
> executions,
> without redploying the process?

Do you want to do that programmatically? Or in your BPEL? If the latter you
can use partner link assignment and directly set a URL. If the former
there's nothing right now on the public API but if the BPEL solution doesn't
work for you it wouldn't be too complicated to add. You would need to add
that to the ProcessInstanceManagement interface and look up the scope that
would give you the partner link where endpoints are stored.

Cheers,
Matthieu