ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change endpoint after deployment?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:39:11 GMT
I was thinking programmatically via the Management API, not so much
from the BPEL itself.   Sounds like it's not in there now but isn't
too far fetched of an idea to implement.  The use case I had
envisioned is in a deployment where someone has one or more processes
pointing to a service, and the service changes its published port or
endpoint URL in some other way, they would have to reploy all of their
processes.   It sounds like if that is a concern then the BPEL should
obtain endpoint values from some sort of registry before invoking
them. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this last part, and either
way, thanks for the reply.

Cheers, Rich