ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lui" <dr.mark....@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with foreach activity
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:35:10 GMT
I am not sure if this message got through before so I am trying again.
 I apologies if this is a duplicate.

I am having problems with the foreach activity.  I keep getting a null
pointer exception using using ODE 1.1 running in ServiceMix  3.1.1.  I
believe I have it configured correctly and all my web searches have
turn up nothing.  Here is how it is used in the BPEL file:

       <bpws:forEach counterName="myCount" name="ForEach" parallel="no">
           <bpws:startCounterValue>1</bpws:startCounterValue>
           <bpws:finalCounterValue>10</bpws:finalCounterValue>
           <bpws:scope name="MyScope">
               <bpws:variables>
                   <bpws:variable name="myVariable" type="xsd:unsignedInt"/>
               </bpws:variables>
               <bpws:wait name="Wait">
                   <bpws:for>'PT10S'</bpws:for>
               </bpws:wait>
           </bpws:scope>
       </bpws:forEach>

Here is the exception:

       at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.resolve(ScopeFrame.java:84)
       at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.FOREACH.newChild(FOREACH.java:212)
       at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.FOREACH.run(FOREACH.java:99)
       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
       at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:4
51)
       ... 17 more

Any help and/or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark