ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Variable Assignement
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:49:12 GMT
Hi Matthias,

In general, you only need to initialize a variable if you're assigning
intoit (inside the XML structure) versus
to it (replacing the top-level content).

In your case, your variable initialization should look like,

<bpws:copy>
    <bpws:from>

<bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
    </bpws:from>
    <bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP</bpws:to>
</bpws:copy>

Notice I removed the "/ns1:eins" in the <to> since you're initializing the
variable and you can't assign into it yet.

alex