ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: doXslTranform not working
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:36:40 GMT
Hi Vikas,

The problem is that TestXslTransform is part of our test harness and not
really a sample so it was not completely built to be deployable. I've fixed
it so that it can be deployed as well, you can get it here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/TestXslTransform/

However the doXslTransform function works, the test itself passes without
any difficulty. Also it seems that your attachment hasn't gone through so I
can't check your BPEL but hopefully with the deployable test case you'll
figure it out.

Thanks,
Matthieu