ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:21:45 GMT

Yes, but I noticed when I deploy the PingPong example I see a WSDL
initialized
message get spit out in debug.  I dont see that when I deploy
my service assembly containing the Service Unit with my bpel, wsdl, xsd, and
deploy.xml.
However, I do see the service unit go through the BPEL compiler and
say it is starting.  Then looking at the picture through JMX I see the
endpoint for that
BPEL. OR, at least JMX thinkks its therer???  COuld that be wrong?