ode-user mailing list archives

From kermitt <herve.bourz...@genesys.com>
Subject Re: callback issue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:42:32 GMT

Hi Thx for replying,

I found my issues:

1)  ODE JBI mapper do not accept SOAP namespace on the body tag
2) body tag must be lowercase, my soap message generator wrote it first
letter uppercased : Body
3) I wanted at first to asynchronious call without correlation. This is not
working, as soon as I added correlation my call get accepted.

regards,