ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: BPEL process management via JBI
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:36:14 GMT
Ode has a comprehensive process management API defined under
org.apache.ode.bpel.pmapi.  This API has been designed to be easily exposed
through web-services, and in fact we do expose it with the Axis2 integration
layer.

This work has not begun for JBI, but it would take the same approach.  It's
mostly a question of registering endpoints on the JBI bus and binding those
to the PM API.   There is also a schema under
bpel-api/src/main/xsd/pmapi.xsd that can be used to describe the PM API data
structures, so really all that is missing is binding the PM API
implementation as JBI ServiceEndpoints.

If you're interested in getting your feet wet with Ode, I think this is a
very good starter project.   Waddaya say? ;)

alex