ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karthick Sankarachary (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (ODE-536) NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:51:50 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Karthick Sankarachary resolved ODE-536.
---------------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

Rafal, If the problem re-surfaces, please re-open this issue.

> NullPointerException during ASSIGN of complex node returned from XQuery
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-536
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-536
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JBI Integration
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>         Environment: ServiceMix 3.3
>            Reporter: Rafal Rusin
>            Assignee: Karthick Sankarachary
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>         Attachments: assignmentForXQuery.diff, ode-536-namespace.patch, xqueryComplexAssign.zip
>
>
> I did a following xquery assign:
>         <assign name="assign1">
>             <copy>
>                 <from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xquery1.0">
>                                 <![CDATA[
> 					for $loopOnce in (1) 
> 					return 
>                                 <test:test1>
>                                     <test:test2>abc</test:test2>
>                                 </test:test1>   
>                                 ]]>
> 				</from>
>                 <to variable="myVar" part="TestPart"/>
>             </copy>
>         </assign>
> and run it in servicemix. 
> I got:
> 13:26:57,703 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-1 | BpelEngineImpl           | ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl
 433 | Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, mexid=65536, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloXQueryWorld-1}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeNewInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:206)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:215)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:424)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:377)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:386)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:380)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:208)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:379)
>         at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:376)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.replaceElement(ASSIGN.java:489)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:416)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>         ... 17 more
> I noticed that this example run successfully in ODE tests. I saw that a difference is
that evaluated node list is of Xerces DOM impl in ODE tests, and Saxon DOM impl in Servicemix.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message