ode-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Müller <b...@tessarakt.de>
Subject Re: Buildr upgrade (almost)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:28:25 GMT
Matthieu Riou schrieb:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Jens Müller <blog@tessarakt.de> wrote:
>
>> Matthieu Riou schrieb:
>>
>>> For this reason I haven't directly updated the default Rakefile but
>>> committed another one instead and that's only on trunk for now (I'm
>>> thinking
>>> we should maybe stick with Buildr 1.2.X for our stable branch). So you'll
>>> need to do:
>>>
>>> buildr --buildfile=Rakefile.buildr1.3 clean test (for example)
>>>
>> So that's instead of running 'rake test' like described on
>> http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html ?
>>
>> I am getting an error in a fresh check-out ...
>>

> Read again my e-mail, especially the part about the patch :)

Sorry for the stupid question - the ode:package target works now.

Do I have to be root to build the 'package' target? As far as I can see
it, the tests there try to start a server ...

I'm getting quite some test failures like:

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.ode.axis2.ServiceFaultCatchTest
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 15,548 sec
     [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
     [junit] WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(96) | Attempt number 1 of 10 to
reestalish connection listener
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener@1d329642
due to failure
     [junit] java.net.BindException: Address already in use
     [junit]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
     [junit]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
     [junit]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
     [junit]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
     [junit]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener.run(DefaultConnectionListener.java:72)
     [junit]     at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:987)
     [junit]     at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:528)
     [junit]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

[...]

and at the end

     [junit] TEST org.apache.ode.axis2.management.DeploymentTest FAILED
     [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.ode.axis2.management.InstanceManagementTest
     [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space
     [junit] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
     [junit] Exception in thread "OdeScheduler"

After that, I pressed Ctrl-C ...