ode-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Müller <b...@tessarakt.de>
Subject Re: Buildr upgrade (almost)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:31:05 GMT
Matthieu Riou schrieb:
> For this reason I haven't directly updated the default Rakefile but
> committed another one instead and that's only on trunk for now (I'm thinking
> we should maybe stick with Buildr 1.2.X for our stable branch). So you'll
> need to do:
>
> buildr --buildfile=Rakefile.buildr1.3 clean test (for example)

So that's instead of running 'rake test' like described on
http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html ?

I am getting an error in a fresh check-out ...

$ buildr --buildfile=Rakefile.buildr1.3 clean test
/home/jens/devel/ode/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: See documentation
for new way to access Java code.
/home/jens/devel/ode/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: Append to
Java.classpath instead.
(in /home/jens/devel/ode, development)
/home/jens/devel/ode/Rakefile.buildr1.3:417: Deprecated: We changed the
way package_as methods are implemented.  See the package method
documentation for more details.
/home/jens/devel/ode/Rakefile.buildr1.3:522:in `distro': Deprecated: Use
dependencies instead.
Cleaning apache-ode
Cleaning ode
Testing apache-ode
Testing apache-ode:distro
Testing ode
Compiling ode:utils
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Compiling ode:bpel-obj
Running XMLBeans schema compiler
Time to build schema type system: 3.294 seconds
Time to generate code: 2.036 seconds
Compiling ode:bpel-schemas
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
rake aborted!
Permission denied -
/home/jens/devel/ode/bpel-schemas/target/classes/../../../../../../../../ProcessInfoDocument.xsb

Indeed, the mentioned file does _not_ exist ...

I can post the trace if needed, but it is rather long.

Regards,

Jens