ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Need clarification in some ODE configurations.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:57:00 GMT
Hi Vineesh,

regarding problem #1, this feature is not available in 1.2RC1.
But it will come in the next release,so stay tune because it's pending (see
Matthieu email a few minutes ago).

A wiki page will summarize all you need to know to configure endpoints.
Basically,  what you will have to do is:
. create a text file named
processes/your-process-dir/endpoint-configuration.properties
. set the property mex.timeout

Cheers,

Alexis