ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Need clarification in some ODE configurations.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:03:25 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Vineesh Thomas <vinihi83@gmail.com> wrote:

> Problem 2: How do I configure and use a logger utility from my BPEL. i.e. I
> need to log customized
>               messages to a log file which can be analyzed even offline.
> Also it would be great if i could log
>               the messages from ODE. Referred the post at :
> http://markmail.org/message/2sqxp2lvyszigzhx
> http://markmail.org/message/2sqxp2lvyszigzhx
>               But the post is quite old, I hope this would have been
> resolved by now.

See the Event Listener section at
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ODEExecutionEvents

Problem 3: How do I configure java binding instead of soap binding, so that
> i could directly call some
>               java class instead of trigger some webservice. An example
> would be of gr8 help.

You can deploy POJOs on both ServiceMix and Axis2.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/pojoguide.html
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jsr181.html

alex