ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Pb deployment ODE on JBI PEtALS
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:09:20 GMT
Hi Richard,

I recommend using the "EXTERNAL" datasource configuration with Ode and
looking up the DataSource using JNDI.    This way, Ode will use the JBI
container's transaction manager (which is always preferable) and the same
transaction manager will manage the datasource.

In ode-jbi.properties, this would correspond to:

ode-jbi.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-jbi.db.ext.dataSource=java:comp/env/jdbc/ode   (you can configure this
string to match your datasource

alex