ode-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Bischof <at...@gmx.li>
Subject Correlation-Set/Mapping in SimPEL grammar
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:19:20 GMT
Hej devs,

I've another question to the SimPEL grammar.
I don't understand the usage of correlations and their mappings in the

Correlations are only used in the receive_base rule, but the BPEL-spec states
that for example invoke also has such correlations.
I wonder why they are missing there.

Why is that modeled as:

corr_mapping    : f1=ID ':' expr

The BPEL-spec provides only three types of attributes (set, initiate and

What was your idea behind the modeling of correlation sets? Can you give me
some insight on how to model a correlation set with all attributes?

View raw message