ode-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Bischof <at...@gmx.li>
Subject Correlation-Set/Mapping in SimPEL grammar
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:19:20 GMT
Hej devs,

I've another question to the SimPEL grammar.
I don't understand the usage of correlations and their mappings in the
grammar.

Correlations are only used in the receive_base rule, but the BPEL-spec states
that for example invoke also has such correlations.
I wonder why they are missing there.

Why is that modeled as:

corr_mapping    : f1=ID ':' expr

The BPEL-spec provides only three types of attributes (set, initiate and
pattern)

What was your idea behind the modeling of correlation sets? Can you give me
some insight on how to model a correlation set with all attributes?

Cheers,
    Marc