ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:52:41 GMT
Actually I was reviewing the list of changes and there's nothing really
major. A long list of small fixes, performance and usability improvements
but nothing earth-shattering. It still provides a lot of value for users are
there are a few annoying things in there but given that we're holding up the
major features for a little more, what about calling it a 1.1.1 instead of
1.2? I think it captures the minor nature of the release a bit better and
leaves 1.2 for the bells and whistles.

Matthieu