ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:10:40 GMT
It's looking good, the tests are all passing and we don't have any pending
issue left. So I'm going to cut the first RC tomorrow (Wednesday). As far as
branches / tags are concerned, I think I'm going to handle it this way
(given we're already releasing from a branch):

    * copy the 1.1 branch to a 1.2
    * bump up the release number to 1.2RC1
    * make the release using the 1.2RC1 code

Unless there are objections, I don't think it's really necessary to tag RCs,
it's easy enough with SVN to tag from the new 1.2 branch once we have a
release we like.

Sounds good?

Matthieu