ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Easy BPEL aka BPEL4Coders aka BPEL4Hackers
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:00:17 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 27, 2007 11:41 PM, Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com> wrote:
> But reading the process definition, plink.foo is confusing, I can't just by
> reading determing if it's invoking or receiving without also digging into
> the operation definition.  And me/partner is just another way of saying
> receive/invoke, so why not say it directly?
Ok, agreed :) The last one in Matthieu's mail look definitely
promising as it's pretty close to original BPEL look&feel (receive()
and invoke()).

What do you think about the partnerLink declaration? We thought about
something like that:

  partnerLink plink = [type = ns1::plType, myRole = rolea, partnerRole
= roleb, init = true]; // init defaults to false

Cheers,
  Tammo, Olly

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de