ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:07:07 GMT
Well, Alex may comment on this, but there is no simple way to pass
informations from an input exchange to an output exchange.  At least, all
JBI properties are lost in the process.  We have already talked about that
on this list some time ago ...

But I agree, that a simple solution that only works in 90% is better than
nothing at all imho.  We just need to discuss the problem and have the
limitations stated clearly.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet