ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:51:22 GMT
As I said, this leads to a problem when the BPEL process has multiple
<provides/> tags, which is allowed.

IMHO, it seems the info we are really missing is a way to know, for a given
bpel process, the list of <provides/> and <consumes/> elements.  If we can
retrieve this list at runtime, we could draw the link between the jbi
provider endpoint activated by Ode for the <provides/> element and the
partner link that is used when sending the JBI exchange.

Another way would be to activate an external endpoint to represent this
"consumer endpoint" and associate it with the EPR of the partnerlink /
myRole.   But still, the relationship between the two JBI endpoints can't
really be known without an additional metadata.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet