ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Wielek, Lukasz" <Lukasz.Wie...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:54:09 GMT

Guillaume ,

What about using correlationId/senderEndpoint
from the last MEX received ?

In case of single receive (our case), it would be always proper values.
In case of multiple receives, I think, it would not spoil anything,
And, in my opinion, some information would be better than no information
at all.

Regards,
Lukasz Wielek

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Nodet [mailto:gnodet@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 2:20 PM
To: dev@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX

There is a small problem though as how to build the needed value.  The
problem will be the exact same as with correlationIds.
Let me explain: usually in ServiceMix, a given endpoint represents a
service
and can act as a provider and/or a consumer, but there is only one
endpoint.  In a bpel process, the process instance can receive multiple
exchanges, so there may be multiple provider endpoints.  In such a case,
there is no simple way to create the needed value afaik.
I would imagine that when there is a single receive with a
createInstance="true", that the corresponding endpoint would be used.
In
more complicated cases, it don't see any simple solution.

On Dec 17, 2007 9:18 AM, Wielek, Lukasz
<Lukasz.Wielek@sabre-holdings.com>
wrote:

> Alex,
>
> (I'm speaking on behalf of Jan.)
>
> Probably what you are looking for is

org.apache.servicemix.jbi.servicedesc.EndpointSupport.getKey(ServiceEndp
> oint).
> The endpoint passed to the getKey method should be the
> endpoint which performs invoke.
>
> Regards,
> Lukasz Wielek

SENDER_ENDPOINT
> property?   I looked around the ServiceMix code and it's assumed to be
> short String identifier but I can't figure out what the format of the
> string
> value should be.  I was initially expecting to place the EPR (
> org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment) of the partnerLink's myRole but that
> doesn't
> seem to fit the model here.
>
> alex
>

> On 12/14/07, Cwik, Jan <Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > It would be good to have suche a feature, it's not critical but very
> > nice to have. It would let track the message flow better in our
> project.
> >
> > Could you please take care of it ?
> >
> > best regards
> > jan