ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Wielek, Lukasz" <Lukasz.Wie...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:32:38 GMT

{https://webservices.sabre.com/websvc}Enhanced_AirBookRQ1.0.1:sws

Regards,
Lukasz Wielek

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 3:50 PM
To: dev@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX

I think it's different than the correlationId case, which is meant to
track
the end-to-end processing of a given request.

In this case, I was thinking about sending the partnerLink's myRole
endpoint
(if any).   My only issue is the encoding of the endpoint as a String.
I'm
not sure how ServiceMix treats the String.

What do you think?

alex

> There is a small problem though as how to build the needed value.  The
> problem will be the exact same as with correlationIds.
> Let me explain: usually in ServiceMix, a given endpoint represents a
> service
> and can act as a provider and/or a consumer, but there is only one
> endpoint.  In a bpel process, the process instance can receive
multiple
> exchanges, so there may be multiple provider endpoints.  In such a
case,
> there is no simple way to create the needed value afaik.
> I would imagine that when there is a single receive with a
> createInstance="true", that the corresponding endpoint would be used.
In

<Lukasz.Wielek@sabre-holdings.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Alex,
> >
> > (I'm speaking on behalf of Jan.)
> >
> > Probably what you are looking for is

org.apache.servicemix.jbi.servicedesc.EndpointSupport.getKey(ServiceEndp
> > oint).
> > The endpoint passed to the getKey method should be the
> > endpoint which performs invoke.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Lukasz Wielek

SENDER_ENDPOINT
> > property?   I looked around the ServiceMix code and it's assumed to
be a
> > short String identifier but I can't figure out what the format of
the
> > string
> > value should be.  I was initially expecting to place the EPR (
> > org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment) of the partnerLink's myRole but that
> > doesn't
> > seem to fit the model here.
> >
> > alex
> >

> > On 12/14/07, Cwik, Jan <Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > It would be good to have suche a feature, it's not critical but
very
> > > nice to have. It would let track the message flow better in our
> > project.
> > >
> > > Could you please take care of it ?
> > >
> > > best regards
> > > jan

JBI
> > > spec.  I
> > > would qualify it as an improvement of our ServiceMix integration.
Is