ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Wielek, Lukasz" <Lukasz.Wie...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:18:32 GMT

Alex,

(I'm speaking on behalf of Jan.)

Probably what you are looking for is
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.servicedesc.EndpointSupport.getKey(ServiceEndp
oint).
The endpoint passed to the getKey method should be the
endpoint which performs invoke.

Regards,
Lukasz Wielek

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:25 AM
To: dev@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX

Do you know what should be the value associated with the SENDER_ENDPOINT
property?   I looked around the ServiceMix code and it's assumed to be a
short String identifier but I can't figure out what the format of the
string
value should be.  I was initially expecting to place the EPR (
org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment) of the partnerLink's myRole but that
doesn't
seem to fit the model here.

alex

On 12/14/07, Cwik, Jan <Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be good to have suche a feature, it's not critical but very
> nice to have. It would let track the message flow better in our
project.

> Could you please take care of it ?
>
> best regards
> jan

("org.apache.servicemix.senderEndpoint")