ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:23:32 GMT
As of today, there's no facility in the integration layer to create a
context that's longer than a single message exchange.  The engine has larger
contexts (process, scopes, partnerLinks) but these are not yet exposed in
the IL.  That's something we plan to address in the medium term (next 3-4
months, I guess), probably by allowing named context to be associated with
message exchanges.

Right now, the only (portable) ways to carry context between message
exchanges is to add custom message headers and explicitly map between them,
or use BPEL correlations.

alex