ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:50:15 GMT
I think it's different than the correlationId case, which is meant to track
the end-to-end processing of a given request.

In this case, I was thinking about sending the partnerLink's myRole endpoint
(if any).   My only issue is the encoding of the endpoint as a String.  I'm
not sure how ServiceMix treats the String.

What do you think?

alex