ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: JbiConstants.SENDER_ENDPOINT property not set on MEX
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:25:22 GMT
Do you know what should be the value associated with the SENDER_ENDPOINT
property?   I looked around the ServiceMix code and it's assumed to be a
short String identifier but I can't figure out what the format of the string
value should be.  I was initially expecting to place the EPR (
org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment) of the partnerLink's myRole but that doesn't
seem to fit the model here.

alex