ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode.war; persistency with MySQL using BEA Weblogic Server
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:18:53 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Following your tests, Matthieu made some changes/optimizations in the
OpenJPA persistence to avoid some table scans.  So you should see
performance improvements in your test when using the latest 1.1-branch code.

Depending on your requirements, you may also consider tweaking event
generation (
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ODEExecutionEvents) to
reduce the amount of data written to the database.

alex