ode-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Hagemeier <b.hageme...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Monitoring
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:30:02 GMT
Hi all,

we're using Ode to orchestrate services in the ServiceMix JBI
environment. This is working ok and we're able to send Ode events to a
monitoring component on the bus. This is done via OdeEventListener
hooked into the deployed Service Engine. In order to track groups of
events belonging to the same process, we attach a property to the
message exchange that initiates the process instance. So far so good.

Now my observation: the property attached to the message still exists
and is propagated to our monitoring component with each OdeEvent. This
works exactly until the first BPEL »invoke«, which still contains our
property. All following events don't carry the property anymore, but we
would have expected them to. Does anyone on the list have an idea what
we can do about it?

Best regards,

Björn
--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Hagemeier

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)

Phone: +49 2461 61 1584
Fax  : +49 2461 61 6656
Email: B.Hagemeier@fz-juelich.de
Skype: bhagemeier
http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt