ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:09:25 GMT
I see, ok. Then I got it wrong in your last mail. Sorry. E4X assigns and
extension activities are not (yet) back ported to the 1.1 branch. It
would be okay for me to put into the next release train but I think it's
not that hard to port it back to 1.2. What do you guys think?
(especially regarding the change in the OAssign and some other OClasses
- users would need to compile their processes again)

Cheers,
  Tammo