ode-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent <pimouss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode.war; persistency with MySQL using BEA Weblogic Server
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:40:49 GMT
Re Alex, Matthieu,

1) Thanks for having made me remind I forgot to specify the hardware I used ;o)
I am working on a PC workstation - Pentium IV 2.8 Ghz - 2 GB RAM -
Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm / 8.5ms - Win XP SP2 Pro.
While running the tests, only WLS and MySQL were running, plus 2 or 3
other softwares such as MySQL monitor or Windows Explorer.
So I do think that neither the hardware not the software can be blamed
for the results.

2) Except the changes I listed in my previous email, I did not modify
anything to the ODE persistency mechanism. So I do think that OpenJPA
was used.
I attached to this email a zip file (mysql_queries.zip) containing the
db traces collected while deploying and running the BPEL process,
either in "in-memory" mode or "persisting" one.
You'll notice that the request as well as the answer are persisted,
but also a lot of events (I think that's what Matthieu was "looking
for") / serialized java objects.
NB: I can not publicly disclose the BPEL process that was used, sorry.

As requested, I opened a JIRA issue to post the WLSFactory, see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-216.

Regards,

Vincent