ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "jan cwik (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (ODE-178) bpel:condition seems to incorrectly return false on some xpath expressions
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:37:34 GMT
bpel:condition seems to incorrectly return false on some xpath expressions

                 Key: ODE-178
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178
             Project: ODE
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: BPEL Runtime
    Affects Versions: 1.1
         Environment: unix/windows
            Reporter: jan cwik

I'm trying to do copying based on the node existance. That is first I want to find out if
xpath query returns any value. Then I'm going to copy this value to the variable. The following
is the bpel snippet that does it. This is the simplified version of the larger project. I
managed to reproduce this issue on the modified loan-broker sample.

It looks like the "boolean($request.body/hello:hello)" returns false since the copying of
the request to response is never done. However, when I removed the "bpel:if" statement the
copying is performed successfully. I have tested both exists and boolean functions.

I increased the logging level in ServiceMix (orga.apache.ode=DEBUG), but I saw no entry in
the logs that indicates that the "bpel:condition" was processed or not, there was no warning
or error present.

             <bpel:condition expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0">boolean($request.body/hello:hello)</bpel:condition>

Please take a look at attached modified loan-broker sample. In the wsdl there is schema for
the very simple request, in the bpel there is bpel:condition statement and in the JMSClient
there is requests that is sent to ODE (command line: ant run)


This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message