ode-dev mailing list archives

From "sam tam" <samav8nen...@gmail.com>
Subject Tuscany ODE - integration
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:20:21 GMT
Hello,

In the process on integrating Tuscany & ODE,

I have started to with implementation-bpel [skeleton available in the trunk]

To start with,

In order to invoke a Bpel Process in ODE,
we require
1) Deployment Directory
2) Service Id
3) Operation [from wsdl / java interface ]
4) Input Args.

So my plan is to provide DeploymentDir & ServiceId in the composite file.

In order to invoke, we have an interface and client as usual. In the client
the we invoke : bpelservice.hello(Input_Args) where hello - operation name.

By this we can start with an initial run. In the Invoker of Bpel
Implementation we can setUp, Run, invoke bpel process get response and
finally tear down ODE runtime.

Am almost done with this work except one problem:
In this process of Invocation :
Considering CRUD sample /Bpel_Implemenation skeleton, the function
name(Operation Name eg: hello,create etc..) for the client is given in the
CRUD interface
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/implementation-crud-extension/src/main/java/crud/CRUD.java

But this Implementation is specific for one client ,  how  to do such that
runtime automatically finds the impl of the user defined methods,
and goes on invoking it ?

Is my approach for the integartion  Tuscany / ODE acceptabe ?

Kindly provide your views..[esp. Lucaino , Matthieu , Ant and all other
members ]

Sam...