ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Small IAPI change
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:47:29 GMT
I need to do a small change (add 2 methods) in the MessageExchange IAPI
interface. The idea here is to support stateful services and to do so we
need to include, in the message exchange, the (stateful) EPR of the service
invoking us. This EPR would of course have some instance specific session
information for the service invoking us. And the idea is then reusing that
information later on when we need to invoke that service.

So that would be:

public interface MessageExchange {
    public EndpointReference getCallbackEndpointReference();
    public void setCallbackEndpointReference(EndpointReference ref);
}

Nothing much but wanted you to be aware of it.

Cheers,

Matthieu