ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode jbi-examples
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:37:19 GMT
Another point.

I think it would be usefull for JBI users to not have to download the full
distribution to create a service unit for the JBI component.  This is
currently not possible because the ant scripts require the bpel engine
jars.  I think it would be better (in the future) to:
  * allow deploying a bpel with the associated wsdl directly as the service
unit
      the component should easily compile them at deployment time (as it
already has all the needed
      jars) and give the compiled form the bpel engine
  * or write a maven 2 plugin which would compile the bpel process (thus the
user does not have to
       install anything, just reference the maven plugin).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet