ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Ode jbi-examples
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:12:51 GMT

Yes, thanks for pointing this out.  For the sake of expediency, I went
straight with Ant since I needed to integrate with PXE ant tasks to
compile processes and the sendsoap ant task for testing.

I'm planning to package the example build scripts and example artifacts
with Maven2 such that they are all available when downloading Ode in the
future.  That way, people downloading the distribution could play with
the examples, change the BPEL/WSDL files, run ant and easily deploy and
test the resulting service assembly.

alex