ode-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: REMINDER: Incubator Quarterly Board Reports Are Due
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:09:59 GMT

Speaking of status,  here's my understanding of ongoing work:

1) Maciej is working on providing detailed description for the scenarios
identified by Cory.  This is a necessary step to continue the discussion
on the Jacob module.

2) Lance, Paul and Zubin are working on the Deployment API and
relationship to the proposed Integration API.

3) There's ongoing work for retooling PXE with the proposed Integration
API, which provides validation of its semantics and real-world use, as
well as tangible progress towards our roadmap.  This has happened
outside of the incubator initially because of access rights issue which
I think are now resolved.  So I'd like to know if there's interest for
moving this into the incubator now.

Anything else that I'm missing?  It would be good to hear from people to
know what's going on on a more regular basis <nudge! nudge!>

It think we should have our next IRC session as soon as we have #1 from
Maciej above.

alex