ode-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Stevens <Matthew.Stev...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PXE implementation basis
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:57:57 GMT
hailing from the "JACOB for Dummies" camp...

Not sure why I didn't stumble on it before (cross referenced documents
in this concurrent process domain is so vast I guess its easy to miss
the gems) but this more concise paper by Agha is MUCH better

http://formal.cs.uiuc.edu/papers/ATactors_festschrift.pdf

than what I had been looking at.

https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/1721.1/6952/2/AITR-844.pdf