nutch-user mailing list archives

From Abhay Ratnaparkhi <abhay.ratnapar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Script UI for solr search..
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:40:07 GMT
You can call solr REST API endpoint using any javascript framework. We put
one more API layer inbetween solr and UI so that we can have some of our
own changes (like interleaving etc)
<https://w3-search-query-controller.us-south-k8s.intranet.ibm.com/rest/search?query=java&rows=30&start=0&filter[]=language:en>It
depends on how was your intranet website is developed. If you are using any
UI framework like Vue.js you can create a component for results panel and
populate results there.