nutch-user mailing list archives

From Kapil Madan <er.kapilma...@gmail.com>
Subject nutch issue
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 05:08:03 GMT
Dear Sir
I am installing it on kali operating system in vmware.I am facing error at
step 10 of the given url below:

https://sites.google.com/site/profileswapnilkulkarni/tech-talk/nutchtutorialonubuntu10easysteps
I install the jdk and set javahome path .But When I type the command 10.I
got the error which is in screenshot.Kindly help me to resolve this.

I typed the command

  crawl -i urls crawl 1000.

When I type your complete command I got the error ./nutch line 168
/root/jdk/bin/java too many levels of symbolic links
./nutch line 294  /root/jdk/bin/java too many levels of symbolic links
./nutch line 294   exec : /root/jdk/bin/java canot execute :too many levels
of symbolic links.

I shall be thankful to you sir.

--

Thanks and Regards