nutch-user mailing list archives

From kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com>
Subject Re: gora zookeeper error
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:00:11 GMT
thanks Lewis.
I am sorry but i have to bother you with this. could tell me how I can
have nutch ant fetch the 0.90.6 instead of 0.90.4 because, according to
ant report, it is being fetch indirectly by gora 0.2.1. I am actually
using 0.90.6 for my hbase, but I don't how modify ivy.xml file to
accomplish that.

thanks,

--
Kaveh Minooie