nutch-user mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject WebGraph, LinkRank on Nutch 2.1...
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:57:11 GMT
Dear all,
I noticed that WebGraph and LinkRank are missing from Nutch 2.1. Is there
any plans on porting them to Nutch 2.1 and if so, what would be the
expected time  range? Is it something that would be trivial or something
that would involve a major rewrite.. Please pardon my lack of knowledge on
the Nutch internals.

Also, in the meantime, is there any other algorithms or implementations
that we can use for ranking the crawled web pages? How complex would it be
to write a pagerank implementation for the Nutch crawled data?

thanks a lot in advance,
Thilina

--
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tgunarat/