nutch-user mailing list archives

From "余靖毅" <502437...@qq.com>
Subject How to Read Data Clawled by nutch1.5 and Search keywords
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 07:28:43 GMT
Hi,
      I'm a new nutch's user and developer. I have configed nutch1.5 in nutch, and succeeded
in crawling data
   in the Internet. During the process, I didn't set SolrUrl and want to use Solr to read
data.
     Now, data is in dir("crawldb", "linkdb", "segments"). I would like to call API in nutch
to read data and finish
   searching keywords like the version whieh is before 1.2.  I, however, don't find methods
and examples to teach
   me these.  I need your helps to solve it.
     Thanks for your help!

                   Harry Yu

               Sun, 1 July 2012