nutch-user mailing list archives

From Ferdy Galema <ferdy.gal...@kalooga.com>
Subject Re: Run Nutch Crawl in Eclipse
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:00:50 GMT
Hi,

Please only post to the user list, instead of both user and dev.

The "Job failed" is a general exception that is always caused by a more
specific error. You need to inspect the logs in the Eclipse console for the
specific error that caused the job to fail. (NullPointerException,
ClassNotFoundException, something like that).

Ferdy