nutch-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The book "Building Search Applications with Lucene and Nutch"
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 12:46:16 GMT
Not got a clue. One thing I must say is that we wary of any out of date
code with these books. When reading about I found the Lucene API to be
somewhat different and outdated, I am not saying that it is the same with
the book you quoted but it definately is with this one [1]. On the positive
side, the narrative and grounded theory behind search is very relevant.

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Building-Search-Applications-Lucene-Lingpipe/dp/0615204252/

--
*Lewis*