nutch-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running Nutch on Win 7 + Cygwin
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:34:23 GMT
So you are not able to get Nutch >= 1.3 working on Windows 7 + Cygwin is
this correct?

What kind of errors are you seeing? I can only hope that Milan got the
issue sorted out as we never heard back.

If you are having issues and want to utilise the extensive upgrades/big
fixes/improvements offered by Nutch 1.4 (even over 1.3) then please start
by posting your log output or by describing your problem. The more vague
your request, the less helpful people can be when trying to help you out.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*