nutch-user mailing list archives

From <Arkadi.Kosmy...@csiro.au>
Subject RE: Drupal Integration with Nutch via CSIRO's Arch ?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:10:47 GMT
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you very much for your interest. I have a good news for you: we are moving our web sites
to Drupal and thus will _have_ to integrate Arch with Drupal pretty soon. Probably, will do
it for Joomla and Wordpress too, but first for Drupal. So, this is in the plans. I am on leave
right now (it is summer in Australia), coming back to work on the 9th of January.

Regards,

Arkadi