nutch-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject Re: The correct tutorial on the home page?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:41:09 GMT
Hi Erik,

Lewis already moved a lot of < 1.3 stuff to a legacy area on the wiki. The
tutorial on the pointed to from the homepage is indeed old but also contains
recent additions. Perhaps we should merge those two tutorials and get rid of
RunningNutchAndSolr. The NutchTutorial seems more appropriate in >= 1.3.

Cheers